Aspen ERRP Supermarket Pump (Low Profile)
Standing at a height of only 75mm, it is a simple but very effective solution for the removal of water from directly underneath refrigeration units during the auto defrost cycle.
Ideal for individual refrigeration units with limited space, it is suitable for both the OEM market and for direct installers.
The tank side of the pump has capacity for 3.5 litres of water drained directly from the refrigerator during the auto defrost cycle, which is pumped away quickly through two filters to catch any debris.
The design shares many 'service engineer friendly' features with the larger, established ERRP, including lightweight and easy-to-clean plastic tank and covers, plus a push-in plug and recessed handles at either end to enable easy installation and servicing.
- Water flow rate: 190 litres per hour maximum
- Maximum recommended head: 21 metres
- Tank capacity: 3.5 litres
- Thermally protected low voltage motor
- High level safety switch
- Filter to catch debris
- 50mm inlet hole to lid 10mm outlet hose connection
- ABS plastic tank/cover
- Push-in plug connector
- Handles to enable easy carrying
- Water temp: 0°C to 40°C
- Single float hall effect switch