Danfoss Stop Check Valve - Type SCA-X
SCA-X are check valves with a built-in shut-off valve function. SCA-X valves are avilable in angleway versions.
The valves are designed to open at very low differential pressures, allow favourable flow conditions and are easy to disassemble for inspection and service.
The SCA-X is equipped with vented cap and has internal backseating enabling the spindle seal to be replaced whilst the valve still under pressure.
Laser cut V-ports provide excellent opening characteristics.
The valve cone has a built-in flexibility to ensure a precise and tight closing towards the valve seat. A well balanced dampening effect between the piston and the cylinder gives an optimal protection during low loads and against pulsations.
- Modular Concept:
- Each valve housing is available with several different connection types and sizes
- Possible to convert SCA-X to any other product in the FlexlineTM SVL family (Hand operated regulating valve, shut-off valve or strainer) just by replacing the complete top part
- Fast and easy valve overhaul service. It is easy to replace the top part and no welding is needed
- Designed to open at a very low differential pressure of 0.04 bar (0.58 psig)
- Designed with a built-in damping chamber preventing valve flutter in case of low refrigerant velocity and/or low density
- Each valve is clearly marked with type, size and performance range. Additional ID ring to be installed when preparing for Ammonia Heat Pump or Propylene application
- Easy to disassemble for inspection and service
- Internal backseating enables replacement of the spindle seal whilst the valve is active, i.e. under pressure
- Optimal flow characteristics ensuring quick opening to the fully open position
- Protection against pulsation by built-in damping facility
- Housing and bonnet material is low temperature steel according to requirements of the Pressure Equipment Directive and other international classification authorities
- Equipped with Stainless steel bolts