Danfoss Shut-off Valve - Type SVA-S SS and SVA-L SS
In certain specific areas such as outdoor applications and corrosive atmospheres, such as coastal installations, there is a need for high surface protection to prevent failure due to corrosion.
Today's food safety standards often call for daily treatment with detergents to protect against bacteria growth, again producing a need for high surface protection.
SVA-S/L SS are angleway and straightway stainless steel shut-off valves, which are designed to meet all industrial refrigeration application requirements.
The valves are designed to give favourable flow characteristics and are easy to dismantle and repair when necessary. The valve cone is designed to ensure perfect closing.
- Applicable to HCFC, HFC, R717 (Ammonia), R744 (CO2) and all flammable refrigerants
- Optional accessories:
- Heavy duty industrial hand wheel for frequent operation
- Cap for infrequent operation
- Available in angleway and straightway versions with Standard neck or Long neck (DN 15 to DN 40) for insulated systems
- Designed to give favourable flow conditions
- Internal backseating enables replacement of the spindle seal whilst the valve is active, i.e. under pressure
- Housing is made of stainless steel approved for low temperature operations
- Easy to disassemble for inspection and service
- SVA-S/L SS shut-off valves can accept flow in either direction
- Butt-weld DIN, Butt-weld ANSI and Socket Weld connections
- Maximum allowable working pressure and temperature range:
- DN 15-65: 52 bar (754 psi) at -60 °C/+50 °C
- DN 80-150: 50 bar (725 psi) at -60 °C/+50 °C
- Temperature range: -60 °C/+150 °C
- Compact and light valves for easy handling and installation