Danfoss is a worldwide manufacturer of compressors and condensing units for refrigeration and HVAC applications. Danfoss have a wide range of high quality and innovative products that help your company to find the best possible energy efficient solution that respects the environment and reduces total life cycle costs.
Danfoss have 40 years of experience within the development of hermetic compressors which places them amongst the global leaders in the industry. Today Danfoss operate from engineering and manufacturing facilities spanning across three continents.
This SZ110-4VI model is supplied with internal overload motor protection to prevent excessive current draw, overheating & phase loss or incorrect motor rotation. The cutout current is the MCC value & can be found in data sheets. The protector is located in the star point of the motor & will cut out all three phases when activated & will automatically reset. Although not compulsory it is advisable to fit additional external overload protection for alarm or manual reset.
The SZ range of compressors benefit from the improved design features below to achieve the highest efficiency:
• Gas circulation, motor cooling and oil behaviour are improved on light commercial platform models by a new patented motor cap design.
• Part protection and assembly reduces internal leaks and increases life durability.
• Improved part isolation reduces greatly acoustic levels.
• Gas intake design induces higher resistance to liquid slugging.
• Multi-refrigerant (R134a, R404A, R407C, R507A) optimized scroll profile and charged with POE oil.
Note: Crankcase heater is not supplied with compressor & should be purchased separately if required.