Danfoss is a worldwide manufacturer of compressors and condensing units for refrigeration and HVAC applications. Danfoss have a wide range of high quality and innovative products that help your company to find the best possible energy efficient solution that respects the environment and reduces total life cycle costs.
Danfoss have 40 years of experience within the development of hermetic compressors which places them amongst the global leaders in the industry. Today Danfoss operate from engineering and manufacturing facilities spanning across three continents.
This SZ185-4CAI model is supplied with a bi-metallic single pole, single throw thermostat located in the motor windings. If the motor overheats due to low refrigerant flow or improper rotation, the thermostat will open. Because the thermostat is an automatic reset device it must be wired within a lockout safety circuit with a manual reset. It is compulsory to fit an external overload protector to protect against over current & phase loss.
The SZ range of compressors benefit from the improved design features below to achieve the highest efficiency:
• Gas circulation, motor cooling and oil behaviour are improved on light commercial platform models by a new patented motor cap design.
• Part protection and assembly reduces internal leaks and increases life durability.
• Improved part isolation reduces greatly acoustic levels
• Gas intake design induces higher resistance to liquid slugging.
• Multi-refrigerant (R134a, R404A, R407C, R507A, R513A) optimized scroll profile and charged with POE oil.
Note: Crankcase heater is not supplied with compressor & should be purchased separately if required.