BITZER ECOLINE SEMI HERMETIC COMPRESSOR SERIES
The new BITZER ECOLINE series offers highly efficient all-purpose compressors which meet the challenging demands of modern refrigeration systems.
The ECOLINE series has now been extended to all models and the optimisation package has been developed further for universal use with different refrigerants – at the same time extending the operating ranges.
The refrigerants include: R134a, R404A, R407A, R407C, R407F, R513A, R22, R449A, R507A, R450A, R1234yf, R1234ze.
The compressors are already designed for operation with "Low-GWP" HFO refrigerants and HFO-/HFC blends.
The coefficient of performance (COP) of the new ECOLINE models has been improved by an average of 6% up to a maximum of 12% compared with preceding series.
This is not achieved with a single component, but by optimising the valve plates, reducing flow losses and discharge gas pulsation as well as specially adapted highly efficient motors with broad band characteristics.
Each ECOLINE is compatible with its predecessor compressor. These predecessor compressors can be substituted without the need for modifying the system.
Whereas many of the major internal components have been redesigned, the outer shape has remained virtually unchanged: the same outer dimensions, unchanged mounting points, valve and sensor positions, connections for oil and gas equalisation, as well as for oil level regulators.
Motor version 2 covers the classic refrigeration applications – medium and low temperature refrigeration – with one single product. In many cases it can thus replace a predecessor compressor with motor version 1.
For supermarket applications with R134a, a version with specially adapted motor is available for the ECOLINE models CE4, BE5 and BE6 – motor version 3 – in addition to motor version 2.
Motor version 3 has been specially designed for the pressure levels of R134a and focuses on applications in the medium temperature refrigeration range in modern systems.
For compressors with motor version 3, the standard motor can be operated with a frequency inverter up to 70 Hz (for mains voltage 400V/3/50Hz).
Extended application range:
● R134a up to tc = 85°C
● R404A and R507A up to tc = 62°C
Energy efficient high cooling capacity and minimum energy requirement:
● Highly efficient working valves
● Minimum clearance volume
● Efficient, large-volume motor
● Reduced flow losses at low condensing temperatures
Wear resistant drive gear:
● Surface hardened eccentric shaft and crankshaft
● Low friction bearings and aluminium pistons
● Hard chrome plated piston rings
Quiet with low vibration:
● Optimized mass balance
● Low discharge gas pulsations due to special cylinder head design
Minimum space requirement:
● Very compact design
● Solid valve plate design
● Valves made of impact resistant spring steel
● Wear resistant drive gear
Efficient capacity control:
● Cylinder shut-off or VSD capacity control possible
● Cylinder shut-off possible from 18 m3/h displacement (50 Hz) on
– 4 cylinder compressor: 50%
– 6 cylinder compressor: 66% / 33%
– 8 cylinder compressor: 75% / 50%
● CRII cylinder heads allow for stepless capacity control from 100% to 10% when fitted to all cylinder banks of 4 and 6 cylinder compressors (solenoid valves, coils and CRII system controller required eg. Bitzer CM-RC-01).
● Tandem compressors from 22,7 m3/h to 303 m3/h (50 Hz)
● Approved parallel operation
● VSD capacity control from 25 to 70 Hz – subject to conditions