KAB Series Remote Air Cooled Condensers with AC fan motors
Karyer KAB series remote air cooled condensers are designed for high efficiency to provide professional solutions for industrial coolrooms, freezer applications, chillers and air conditioning projects.
KAB series condensers can be installed horizontally or vertically without having to order separate mounting kits.
KAB series condensers are supplied with corrugated aluminium fin surface and optimum tube diameters for excellent heat transfer in order to increase efficiency.
These condensers have a maximum operating pressure of 32 bar, are supplied with 2.1mm fin spacings plus a Gold Epoxy fin treatment.
KAB condensers are factory fitted with AC fan technology by ebm-papst & Ziehl-Abegg who are renowned worldwide for their quality, reliability and superior performance.
There are three AC fan motor assemblies utilised in KAB series condensers:
- 500mm 230V-1Ph-50Hz: Ziehl-Abegg FN050-6EK.4F.V7P1 fan assembly
- 630mm 400V-3Ph-50Hz: ebm-papst S6D630-AN01-01 fan assembly
- 800mm 400V-3Ph-50Hz: Ziehl-Abegg FN080-SDQ.6N.V7 fan assembly
KAB Condensers - Standard Features:
- Quality AC fan motor assemblies 500mm (1ph), 630mm (3ph) & 800mm (3ph)
- High performance coils designed for multiple refrigerants.
- Coils have a maximum operating pressure of 32 bar.
- Aluminium corrugated fin surface with 2.1mm spacings and high-performance copper tube.
- Condensers are supplied with Gold Epoxy fin treatment.
- Condensers are equipped to be installed Horizontally or Vertically.
- Fan motors individually pre-wired to an electrical connection box.
- Stainless steel fasteners - screws, nuts & bolts etc.
- Panels are galvanised sheet coated in Traffic White (RAL 9016) electrostatic powder coating.