Enthalpy Hermetic Flat Base Condensing Units
Airefrig Australia’s range of Enthalpy condensing units is one of the highest quality units available for the Australian market. The condensing units have many standard fitted features, previously being options.
The condensing units are rated to 43 ambient and are fitted with a fan speed controller. This means they can be applied in the hot climate of far North Queensland to the cooler areas of Tasmania.
The Enthalpy condensing unit is the most complete condensing unit available saving time in installation for contractors.
Standard Fitted Features:
• Copeland CS Compressors with Oil Sight Glass
• Crankcase Heater
• Rotalock Valves
• HP/LP Control
• Gomax Flexible Control Hoses
• Liquid Line Drier & Sight Glass
• Oil Separator (Pre-charged with POE Oil)
• Liquid Receiver
• Galvanised Black Powder Coated Unit Base
• Supercoat Condenser Treatment (5000 Hour Salt Spray Test)
• ebmpapst Condenser Fans
• Saginomiya Condenser Fan Speed Controller (Not available for CS10100A1 Units)
• 3PH Contactor & Electronic Motor Protection Relay
• Phase Loss & Phase Imbalance Protection
• Pre-wired Back to Junction Box
• 1.22mm (18G) Interconnecting Copper Pipe Work
• Nitrogen Holding Charge
• Suction Accumulator (Not available for CS10100A1 Units)
• Unit Weather Cover (knockdown form)