EG Series Evaporators
The Karyer EG series evaporators are specially designed for a wide variety of smaller commercial refrigeration low and medium temperature applications such as coolrooms, freezer rooms, walk-in rooms and display cabinets etc specifically where space is a premium.
The EG series evaporators have a professional and fresh white case finish that will compliment any installation project in the Australian marketplace.
These evaporators are designed with optimum tube diameters that ensure the smallest refrigerant charges coupled with maximum increased efficiency and excellent oil return.
The fin spacings offered have been selected to ensure a finely tuned balance that will provide trouble free operation with the most efficient cooling effect for correctly engineered applications.
• Medium Temperature: 4.2mm fin spacing
• Low Temperature: 7.0mm fin spacing
The 300mm diameter single-phase AC evaporator fan assemblies are ebm who are renowned worldwide for quality and reliability. These fan motors have been selected specifically to match what has been considered standard sizing and most commonly used for many years in the Australian market.
The EG series features:
- Evaporator case panels - powder coated white aluminium
- Stainless Steel fittings (screws, nuts & bolts etc)
- Feet are designed for flush mounting
- Standard coils are designed for multiple refrigerants
- High performance circuitry with Venturi-type distributor technology
- Aluminium fins and high-performance copper tube for excellent heat transfer
- Fin spacings for specific applications (Medium temp: 4.2mm / Low temp: 7.0mm)
- Main pan/drip tray is hinged for easy access to the coil & TX valve
- Large side access panels are easily removed to enable access for welding during installation & service
- Quality defrost heaters to ensure efficient defrost - low temp models only
- Two wire heater safety thermostats (5.0amp) - low temp models only
- High quality single phase 300mm ebm AC fan motor assemblies
- Fan motors and defrost heaters pre-wired back to electrical connection box(s)