EA Series Evaporators
The Karyer EA series evaporators are specially designed for a wide variety of small to large commercial refrigeration applications such as coolrooms and freezer rooms.
The EA series evaporators have a professional and fresh white case finish that will compliment any installation project in the Australian marketplace.
These evaporators are designed with optimum tube diameters that ensure the smallest refrigerant charges coupled with maximum increased efficiency and excellent oil return.
The fin spacings offered have been selected to ensure a finely tuned balance that will provide trouble free operation with the most efficient cooling effect for correctly engineered applications.
- Medium Temperature: 4.2mm fin spacing
- Low Temperature: 7.0mm fin spacing
The three phase AC evaporator fan assemblies are ebm who are renowned worldwide for quality and reliability.
These fan motors have been selected in 500mm diameters specifically to match what has been considered standard sizing and most commonly used for many years in the Australian market.
The EA series standard features:
- Factory fitted with EVD-ice Z valves including Ultra Cap
- Stainless Steel fittings (screws, nuts & bolts etc)
- White powder coated aluminium case panels
- White powder coated mounting feet
- Standard coils are designed for multiple refrigerants
- High performance circuitry with Venturi-type distributor technology
- Aluminium fins and high-performance copper tube for excellent heat transfer
- Fin spacings for specific applications (Medium temp: 4.2mm / Low temp: 7.0mm)
- Access doors aluminium powder coated on both ends - hinged and removable
- Quality defrost heaters to ensure efficient defrost - low temp models only
- Two wire defrost heater safety termination thermostats (5.0amp) - low temp models only
- High quality three phase 500mm ebm AC fan motor assemblies
- Fan motors and defrost heaters pre-wired back to electrical connection boxes