Bitzer Evolution EVO7 - Air Cooled Condensing Units
The Bitzer Evolution EVO7 & EVO8 unit series incorporates the latest compressor developments including Bitzer ECOLINE compressors, VARISTEP capacity regulation via CRII capacity control or VARIPACK Frequency Inverter coupled with world class fan technology to produce an extremely efficient unit.
EVOLUTION EVO7 Outdoor Air Cooled Condensing Units are available in Basic, Advanced & Premium seriesmodels.
Advanced Series – Standard Features:
• 16 unit models available
• BITZER ECOLINE compressor
• Epoxy fin & copper tube condenser
• Centrifugal Internal reservoir oil separator
• 45L Liquid receiver c/w sight glass
• Demountable liquid line drier
• Liquid line sight glass
• Liquid line ball valve
• 3 Phase EC condenser fans
• Vertical airflow design
• Fan speed control
• Galvanised steel base
• High quality powder coated panel set
• Mechanical dual pressure control
• DPII oil pressure switch
• Oil level monitoring and control
• Pre-wired electrical panel and componentry
• Bitzer proprietary unit controller
• VARISTEP capacity regulation
10..100% for 4-cyl compressors
33..100% for 6-cyl compressors
• Simple set up & commissioning via BEST tool
Advanced Series Units
The CRII System
Capacity control is often required to match the output of a refrigeration, air-conditioning or heat pump system to the actual requirement. It prevents high switching frequency of the compressor and, thus, ensures more efficient operation of the system.
The CRII system is designed for the special requirements of intelligent system controls.
This enables higher cycling frequency of capacity control.
As a standard feature BITZER utilises a proprietary controller to operate and control the functionality of the BITZER CRII capacity control system.
The controller will start/stop, load/unload the compressor based upon the suction pressure set point.
The capacity steps can be activated /deactivated rapidly (5 s).