T2 / TE2, Thermostatic expansion valves
T2 / TE2 thermostatic expansion valves are used for liquid injection into evaporators on both refrigeration and air conditioning systems using fluorinated refrigerants e.g. R407C, R22, R134a, R404A, R507, R407C, R407F and R407A.
T2 / TE2 valves are supplied as a two part program - Thermostatic element with valve body (T2/TE2) and orifices (No 0X - 06) sold separately.
Available as angleway valves with flare x flare or flare x solder connection, with internal and external equalisation.
• Traditional refrigeration
• Heat pump systems
• Air conditioning units
• Liquid coolers
• Transport refrigeration
• 0.18 – 6.51 TR / 0.64 – 22.9 kW
• Interchangeable orifice assembly
• Easy stocking
• Easy capacity matching
• Better service
• Can be supplied with MOP(Max. Operating Pressure)
• Protects the compressor motor against excessive evaporating pressure during normal operation